QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Sunday 20 April 2014

US Rapper, Eve Celebrates Upcoming Nupticals In A Bachelorette Party With Friends [Photos]

US veteran multiple award winning rapper, Eve is one step closer to becoming a married woman! The future Mrs. Maximillion Cooper celebrated her bachelorette party with her closest friends on Friday, April 18.
The rapstress shared photos of her special night on Instagram. It was complete with cake, sexy party favors and the girls she loves most.
Rocking a black top and “Bride to Be” tiara, Eve shared kissy faces with her best pal Mashonda. Eve’s good friend Whitney Cummings, from the “Chelsea Lately” show, made an appearance too
“Thank u to all my girls for tonight,” she shared on Instagram with her cup for the evening. “The best #bachelorette party #ever #girlsnightout #almostmrscooper #fun @elefty @mashondatifrere @whitneyacummings my cousin Ms. Rideout,Taneka.missing @lexyrose0crownview @misskittycooper @poppyjcooper @luciecooper I FEEL SO SPECIAL.”
Eve opened up about her relationship on “Chelsea Lately” last June. “I’ve never been the type of person to discriminate,” she said. “But I honestly have to say I never thought I’d be with a white guy ever. But it just happened. It’s amazing. I’m the first black girl he’s ever been with too.” The wedding is rumored to take place in Spain this summer, but we won’t be surprised if it happens within the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment