QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 24 April 2014

Singer, Rita Ora Dishes On Reported $145Million Net Worth, Beef With Rihanna, Rumoured Affair With Bruno Mars And Jay-Z, Sleeping With 20 Guys & More!

Nigeria’s Singing sensation, Rita Ora is had a chat with the Breakfast Club on rumors of beef between her and Rihanna, having an affair with Jay Z, and being put on blast by ex-boyfriend, Rob Kardashian for sleeping with “over 20 guys.” She also answered what folks wanted to know about her rumored fact that she dropped out of school.
It has also been on reports how she has been able to acquire over $145 million in net worth so, which includes endorsement deals with CoverGirl and Adidas, some smart stock investments, property holdings, her Ora multi-services company, and allegedly a soccer team in Kosovo called FC Prishtina.  Well um….if that’s true she’s caking!!! [We might need to see some receipts!!!]
See the excerpts below!



On Rihanna comparisons and if they have “beef”: 
First of all, I love her. I think she is dope. And all these kind of comparisons, it’s kind of pretty flattering. But I know it’s not that. Being from London, there is only so much that you can learn about this [person] from this side of the pond. But it’s better to be compared to [Rihanna] than being compared to Shrek or somebody.
Its rumors. It’s all rumors. Good thing is though, I’m doing my own thing, and she’s doing her own thing. We don’t need to watch what each other is doing. We just do our own thing.

On people blaming Rob Kardashian’s weight gain on their breakup: 
Why is everyone blaming that [on me]? Look, I don’t want to talk about this too much because people move onward and upward. But you know, it was a phase. It was a moment in my life. And you know, now it’s onward and upward.
What I think is that people react to things differently and like to express their feelings in certain ways. I don’t tend to use social media. So when that whole situation happened, silence for me is the biggest form of flattery. And I love to keep it moving unless I need to say something. I mean, all I could say is ‘cool.’ Don’t get me wrong, he’s a great dude. Let’s not talk about it too much.

On Rob blasting her for having sex with “over 20 guys” when they were together:
I’m still waiting. I’ll let you know when I [do have sex with that many people]. But I didn’t.

On the rumors she had an affair with Jay Z: 
Don’t you dare disrespect Beyoncé like that ever again in your entire life.. You should know better than that. That’s just straight up disrespect, you can’t even go there. That’s not even a question.

On dating Bruno Mars: 
All I can say is Bruno is an amazing human being… It’s about the connection. The energy. The vibe!

On how she acquired a net worth of $145 million: 
Well, I don’t know. I guess I always wanted to [invest] since I was young. I have really influential [people], my dad’s friends are really kind of smart so I’ve always been around [them and] strategizing.

On what she likes to use in the bedroom: 
I like a whip… I like to, you know, unexpected stuff. A tiny bit [of pain].

On what to expect from her album: I’m a huge fan of Hip-Hop and U.K. Hip-Hop and U.S. Hip-Hop and it’s like completely different. It’s a culture that I’ve always been around growing up. I was always the white girl in my clique.
This album for me is going to be a surprise. Because we’ve got like [DJ] Mustard (producer) on there which I wouldn’t usually do. And I got Diplo on there. And there is stuff on there that people are going to be like, ‘alright, alright.’ So I can’t wait to see people’s reactions.

On dropping out of school to pursue music that later got to Jay-Z:
I dropped out of school when I was 15. I started working in a sneaker shop so I could pay my way because my mom and dad were really disappointed because they are very traditional. Albanians are very traditional background so I didn’t speak for them for a few years so I kind of had to find my way. And then I got enough money to travel and play guitars and go around bars and sing. I would sing Destiny’s Child songs. Anything that anybody would listen to.
I need[ed] to sing. I started writing some songs for other people. And one thing led to another because the music industry is tiny in the U.K. and then people started hearing my name and then it got to Jay Z

Photo Credit: NicoleBitchie

Watch below:

No comments:

Post a Comment