QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 16 April 2014

“I’m Proud Of My Curves & My Large Boobs” - Tennis Star, Serena Williams Looks Sexy On The Cover Of Fitness Magazine [PHOTOS]

Multiple award winning tennis superstar, Serena Williams is the cover girl for the May 2014 issue of Fitness Magazine. The tennis playing beauty is flexing biceps and triceps in a sexy red one-piece with cut outs.
The Tennis star just like some of us used to yearn for a slim slender physique and not the athletic built she has today. In the issue she talks on her body issues, how she learnt to love her curves and more.
She said…

“When I was young I thought I should be built more like an athlete -long and lean- not with a womanly figure. But then people my age started coming up to me and saying, ‘I love you because of the way you look.’ That was really motivating. So I learned to be proud of my curves and embrace my large boobs. It’s all about loving who you are and realizing that you’re beautiful.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment