QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 24 April 2014

“God Has Remembered Me” – Presh Of Former KC Presh Talks About Life, Career, Relationship & More!

Precious John a.k.a Presh, KCee’s former music partner is back to the music scene after months of absence. In his first interview on his come-back, Presh told Encomium Weekly where he has been, the good news of his new recording deal with Manny Records being financed by billionaire mogul and CEO, Dilly Motors, Okwudili Umenyiora.
He also talked about his relationship with KCee, love life and his latest single, Olegelege, among other interesting issues.
Where have you been, Presh?
I have been out of the country. I have been in Asia: China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore.  It was a kind of vacation while I also used the opportunity to commence the process of redefining myself and my career.


Before you left the country, you had planned to release series of solo singles, having officially left KCPresh, what really happened?
I released some singles but I needed to study the market to know what people really want.  It got to a point that I had to take a vacation to even know what’s trending outside our shores.
So, what are you up to at the moment?
I have been signed to Eric Manny Records.  It is owned by billionaire businessman and boss of Dilly Motors, Okwudili Umenyiora.
How did your paths cross?
We have been friends for a while.  So, when he offered to sign me on his label, I couldn’t resist it.
What are the terms of your contract?
Because it is a family affair, I wouldn’t be saying much for now.  But trust me; it is a mouth-watering deal, so to speak.
It is being speculated that Eric Manny bought you two posh cars, 2014 Infiniti jeep and 2013 Toyota Landcruiser?
That is true, my brother.  God has remembered me.  When you are signed on to Eric Manny Records, expect nothing but the best.
It has also been said you are receiving some millions from the man of means?
That is also true.  It is a done deal, like they say.
Of course, you know it’s not all about posh cars and cash but returning all the capital invested on you.  Have you started work?
Yeah, I have recorded a single, Olegelege, which will soon rule the airwaves.  You know where I’m coming from.  So, no dulling. Before the end of this month, you don’t need to be told that Presh is back and better.  I’m in the studio right now, recording songs I’m sure would fly, God being my helper.
Please, tell us about Olegelege.
Olegelege is one beautiful, sweet and sexy song.  Olegelege is Esan world.  It means something beautiful, a beautiful woman.
When are you shooting the video of your new single?
We are shooting next week.  Depending on the theme and choice of location, we might be travelling out for the shoot.
What should we expect from the brand new Presh?
My fans should expect good music anyhow you want it, R n’ B, dancehall, pop, hip hop and world music.
We can’t ignore happenstances that trailed your separation as KCPresh.  Were you not at any point worried?
Yes, even when a couple divorce, they feel it at the critical moment.  It’s a natural feeling. In our case, we are still a family. I will love him till death.  He’s my blood brother. I can give up anything for him.
People are still expecting that beautiful day KCPresh would sing together. How long should they wait?
Yeah, it will happen live!
What’s your love live like at the moment?
I’m married to my music, to tell you the truth.
Considering where you are coming from, having spent almost a decade professionally in the industry, what are you most grateful to God as regards your music career?
I’m grateful to God for being part of the music industry that has changed and is contributing to the growth of the national economy.  Nigerian artistes now live like kings.  And no matter how you look at it, I have had a fair share of the ‘largesse’, so to speak.
Do you have plans to do collaborations with some of your colleagues in the industry?
Yes, of course.  It is not only with Nigerian artistes but very popular foreign acts.
God has been good to you, no doubts, what are you giving back?
Though I don’t blow my trumpet, I’m into charity.  We would push it further with scholarship for indigent students.  I also intend to adopt one or two children, though they won’t necessarily live with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment